Friday, January 29, 2016

#OOTD

#OOTD

Happy Friday!  I'm still sick, but feeling much better today.  I joined Polyvore this year and have been having a lot of fun with it.  I've been posting collages which I will continue to do every once in a while, but I thought from now on, every Friday, I'll create an outfit of items I'm currently coveting and/or an outfit I would love to be wearing.  This is a pretty versatile outfit, mixing classic pieces with some trendy pieces.  I love a good hat as I'm sure you can tell by my blog and Rag & Bone has great ones.  They also have amazing boots - their 'Harrow Booties' being my favourite.  Aritzia has the best sweaters and this one looks super cozy and something I would live in.  Flared jeans have always been a favourite of mine and you can never go wrong with a simple white tee.  Two accessories I've been eyeing are this amazing Chloé bag and these sunglasses.  I love a Free People necklace and this one adds that extra touch to a simple outfit like this one.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy these #OOTD posts and you can shop the pieces below!  

(Note: Polyvore occasionally shows items are out of stock which is not always the case, so I've changed some links to go to directly to the item.  I would do this for all of them, but what's great about Polyvore is that it will show you similar pieces that range in prices.)

Happy shopping!
Mx


No comments:

Post a Comment