Thursday, January 21, 2016

faux & flared

jeans: Free People (sold out, love these cropped ones, these, these and these);
top: ZARA; boots: MARC by Marc Jacobs (old);  
hat: Brixtonsunglasses: Prada}

It's officially coat weather in the South, cold for more than a couple of days in a row.  I've been hibernating for the most part this week ha.  I don't mind though, having hot weather up until Christmas (with some odd cold days), it's a nice break.  Plus, I get to wrap myself up in this cozy coat when I do go out.  I went with a grey top again because 1) InStyle told me to (see here) and 2) this ZARA top is just as cozy as the coat.  Separately, I love how this grey top goes with my favourite flared jeans so I paired it all together for a '70s look, one of my favourites.  Hope everyone's keeping warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment