Friday, January 29, 2021

friday find: faux leather skort


 
  Happy Friday!  ZARA has the best skorts.  I remember years and years ago when ZARA's white skort was seen everywhere (if you google 'ZARA white skort street style', you'll see what I mean).  I even purchased it myself and wore it all the time.  Years later, I'm still a fan of the skort.  Browsing through ZARA's new arrivals, as I often do, I came across this faux leather skort and immediately fell in love, and it brought me back to those days.  I love the colour and the front knot detail makes it so unique.  Bonus, this skort is under $40!  I also love this floral skort.
 
The great thing about a skort is that, even though it looks fancy, they're basically shorts so you can pretty much get away with wearing them anywhere and not look overdressed.  Pair it with a cozy sweater (you can check out my 'winter white' finds here) and throw on some boots, or white sneakers, which is what I would probably do.

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment