Thursday, January 7, 2021

sugar jam


 
It has finally cooled down here in Florida.  We had a cozy Christmas Day but, other than that, it was quite warm over the holidays so I didn't really live in the sweaters I thought I would (not that I'm complaining).  It's going to be a chilly weekend, but this week has been the perfect temperature.  I had to run an errand and was able to finally wear this fuzzy sweater by Free People.  It is SO cozy, but lightweight so it's perfect for the weather we've been having.  Unfortunately the colour I'm wearing is currently out of stock (I've seen it come back in stock so I'd keep an eye out!), but I'm loving the 'Limon' colour. 
 
I'm not a huge fan of putting on jeans on a regular day, let alone over the past year, but I promised myself I wouldn't leave the house in joggers in 2021.  (Cutting out junk food has not been as successful.)  Thankfully, I purchased these Madewell high-rise skinny jeans over the holidays.  They are SO comfy.  They're stretchy, but flattering - a combo I find hard to find in a pair of jeans.  I piled on the pink accessories because I'm a crazy person who loves pink a little too much.  (I've been eyeing these pink Free People slouch boots and I would 100% be wearing them with this outfit.)
 
Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment