Tuesday, September 17, 2019

see the rainbow






Free People See the Rainbow Sweater (also here);
AGOLDE Parker Vintage Loose Fit Cutoff Shorts;
Louis Vuitton Palm Springs Backpack Mini

It's not quite sweater weather here and I had to take this sweater off almost immediately, but I am SO excited to shop for sweaters.  I have a slight unhealthy obsession with sweaters.  I love a striped sweater (ZARA is my go-to for striped sweaters!), a cropped sweater (bonus points for fuzziness and/or bell sleeves!), an oversized sweater, an off-the-shoulder sweater, a cable knit sweater (own it and love it!), an embellished sweater, a sweater dress, a sweatshirt, a cardigan, a turtleneck (also love this colourblocked one)... but, mostly, I look for a bright, colourful sweater.  This Free People rainbow sweater is colourful but neutral enough that it pairs well with almost anything.  It's super cozy but thin enough that you could tuck it into a skirt, or a pair of jeans.  What's your favourite kind of sweater?

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment