Thursday, September 5, 2019

goody-bye, summer











7 For All Mankind Jeans





I hope everyone had a great summer!  We had a very busy, but fun-filled summer.  I went to Vegas with my sister for my birthday in June.  In July, we visited Charleston, South Carolina and Fernandina Beach, Florida.  I also chopped off my hair.  In late July/August, we made the trip back to Canada to visit family for a couple of weeks, which is where these photos were taken.  The kimono definitely helped with the mosquitoes! 

Although summer is not officially over and it's still quite hot here, it's starting to feel like fall now that the kiddies are back in school.  Plus, once September 1st comes, I'm itching to do some fall shopping.  Fall is my absolute favourite season to shop for.  I'll be posting my fall picks on the blog next week!

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment