Thursday, April 4, 2019

leopard print




Free People Wildcat Top (similar here);

I love a good leopard print.  I've worn the trendy print many times on the blog.  (I say trendy, but it's a classic in my opinion, but it seems to be around more so this season.)  I wore a leopard print coat on the blog here, a skirt (it's actually cheetah, but basically looks the same) here with OTK boots and here paired with yellow, a leopard print cardigan here, a snow leopard print skirt here styled for work, a leopard print toque here paired with denim on denim and, lastly, a leopard print bag here.  So when I saw this One Teaspoon leopard print skirt, I could not resist.  It's SO comfy.  It was a bit breezy out so I paired it with a long-sleeve (but breezy) Free People top.

Some more leopard print pieces I love below:


Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment