Monday, February 20, 2017

animal print


{Free People Skirt (love this one by Mango - save 20% today! - and this Joie silk skirt is 55% off);
Madewell Tee;
525 America Cardigan (love this one);
Stuart Weitzman The Lowland Boot (budget-friendly OTK boots here);

Another one of the 'challenges' from Who What Wear's 30-Day Winter Wardrobe Challenge was to wear your favourite leopard-print piece.  I wanted to pull out this leopard-print faux fur jacket I bought last year since I have yet to wear it this winter, but it's been too warm.  Then I remembered about this Free People leopard-print skirt (which is one skirt I will probably hold on to for life, even though I've been selling practically everything from my closet over the past several months).  But then today I remembered it was cheetah print.  Po-tay-toe/po-tah-toe.  I paired the leopard, er, cheetah-print skirt with a simple black tee, boyfriend cardigan and over-the-knee boots.

A leopard, or cheetah, print is classic and never a bad investment.  Free People always has great animal-print pieces.  I love this leopard-print buttondown blouse (under $100!) and this leopard-print pullover.  I love this Urban Outfitters leopard-print sweater tee (tip: layer over a white buttondown to make it work appropriate).  Love this Maje leopard-print jacket and this Equipment silk bomber jacket for Spring.  This Equipment leopard-print dress is beautiful.  Animal print and sequins?  Yes, please!  Love these Marc Jacobs Lisa Mary Jane Ballerina Flats.  Leopard print and crystal-studded floral appliqués?  Yes and yes!  These Steve Madden Inca Sandals are gorgeous and perfect to transition into spring with a pair of jeans.  I've been looking for a pair of mules and I'm loving these Pour La Victoire Leopard Febe Slides.  A touch of animal-print goes a long way on these Dolce Vita Pedra Sandals.

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment