Monday, February 27, 2017

perfect pastel pullover

{Free People Allure Pullover (also here in other colours);
Gorjana Necklace (this one is sold out, but I love their jewellery);
Urban Outfitters Fedora (similar here)}

I am obsessed with this Free People Allure Pullover.  It's the perfect sweater for spring because it's not too heavy (it's cotton), but not too light either (the slight oversized fit also makes it easy to layer with for added warmth).  I love pastels so I went with the lavender one, but this pullover comes in many colours and I want all of them - black, ivory, taupe, a jewel tone - so I would have all of my bases covered.  This pullover is perfectly slouchy and you can wear it off one shoulder.  Off-the-shoulder is still a big trend, but off-the-ONE-shoulder is even bigger this year.  What's even better about this pullover?  You can wear it backwards!

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment