Thursday, February 9, 2017

red & pink


{Style Mafia Aris Top (also here and here, similar peach one here);
Jeffrey Campbell Vionnet Flats (they also come in grey here and other colours/leather here);
Urban Outfitters Fedora (similar here);
Prada Sunglasses}

Red and pink are not only my two favourite colours separately, but I love pairing them together (as seen on the blog for Valentine's Day before here).  I was not specifically shopping for Valentine's Day when I came across this Style Mafia Aris Top on Shopbop, but immediately fell in love with the ruffles, cutout shoulders and, of course, colour.  But since Valentine's Day is just around the corner, rather than styling this pretty red top with any pair of jeans, I styled it with these pink Paige jeans I bought a few years ago and pink flats.  I felt like a walking Valentine ha.  The great thing about this top is that you can dress it up (it would also look great with a pair of black jeans), or dress it down because it is a sweatshirt.  Yes, a sweatshirt.  A red, ruffled, cold shoulder sweatshirt.

Happy Valentine's Day!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment