Thursday, August 28, 2014

falling for . . . leopard bags




 
{tee, bracelets: H&M (old); skirt: Wilfred (similar here, love this one);
bag: Topshop; MICHAEL Michael Kors Salem Bootie (leather only here); sunglasses: Prada}
 
So today I'm doing a post of what I wore on Monday, which included a white tee, (faux) leather skirt and booties, which felt silly because it was so hot.  But, of course, it's already chilly today so this post actually makes sense.  The weather has been all over the place the past couple of weeks, it's hard to figure out what to wear.  But this summer weather sucked so I just want to move forward with fall.  I'm so ready for cozy sweaters.  I was also on the hunt for a new fall bag.  I did not expect to be buying a leopard print bag, but I immediately fell in love with this little bag at Topshop.  It's on the smaller side so the print is not overwhelming, which will make it easier to mix prints, i.e., florals, polka dots, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment