Monday, August 18, 2014

falling for . . . rompers

 
 
 
 
 
{romper: BCBG (love this and this one); sandals: ZARA (old, love these);
hat: Urban Outfitters; necklace: Juicy Couture (old); sunglasses: Prada}

I've been living in rompers all summer.  They're so easy to throw on and comfortable to wear.  I love this BCBG one I bought last summer because it has long sleeves, which is perfect for late August weather when you're not sure what to wear because it's cool in the mornings and warmer in the afternoons.  They transition great into fall with some sandal booties and a hat.  I love this hat I ordered from Urban Outfitters.  I just cut my bangs and I was wondering how my new hats would work, but this one sits back further on your head so it doesn't affect my bangs.  (Only problem was that it was a bit windy yesterday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment