Tuesday, August 12, 2014

felt fedora






hat: Juicy Couture (old, love this and this one); bag: Louis Vuitton (old); sunglasses: Prada}

I love hats, but I especially love fall hats.  (I also love toques, but that's because I have no choice but to wear them because it gets so cold here in the winter.)  I bought this one from Juicy Couture last fall, but ordered a couple new ones - from Urban Outfitters and Free People (links above), and recently bought a gray one from BCBG.  They not only complete an outfit in my opinion, but they're really great for bad hair days.  Although I feel like summer is flying by too fast, I am really looking forward to fall fashion and am slowly transitioning with hats.  I just hope it doesn't get too cold too fast.  I feel like we just got over that looooong winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment