Sunday, August 24, 2014

swing













Free People Retro Print Swing TunicMICHAEL Michael Kors Salem Bootie (leather only here);
hat: Juicy Couture (old, love this one); rings: Gorjana; sunglasses: Prada}

First, I apologize for the abundance of photos today but I'm just obsessed with this tunic.  It was quite windy yesterday so this tunic was flying all over the place, which made it super fun to shoot.  I went shopping so I wore this tunic without the fedora (see here) because it's all sorts of dramatic on its own, but I'm in fall mode now so all I think about are fedoras.  I think they just add the perfect finishing touch to an outfit and I so happened to have a purple one that I bought at Juicy Couture last fall that brought out the purple in this tunic.  My other obsession: these booties.  I was looking for the perfect bootie that had a low heel and these are all that and more.  I love the leather and suede combination and the silver buckle and detail at the back.  Fall, I'm ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment