Friday, August 22, 2014

sweet

 
 
 
{skirt (similar here and this one is so pretty), top: ZARA; blazer: Joie; 
 
Summer is back!  It was starting to get really chilly and I was worried for a minute, but the last couple of days have been really warm.  I was ready for fall though because I'm pretty much done my fall shopping (already, I know - but fall clothes are my favourite!).  But I'm happy that we're getting some more warm weather because it really does feel like winter just ended.  I bought this pretty ZARA blouse thinking I was going to pair it with jeans, but I love skirts and definitely wanted to take advantage of the warmth so I paired it with this pretty ZARA skirt I bought this past winter.  The morning was a bit gloomy and cool so I threw on this floral blazer and ended up with a really girly outfit.  Plus, I love wearing bright colours when it's miserable out.  But the sun came out in the evening and it turned out to be a beautiful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment