Saturday, August 9, 2014

easy breezy / boyfriend







{shirt (in-store, new styles here and here), clutch (old, love this one): GAP; 
jeans: ZARA; sneakers: VANS; sunglasses: Prada}

I shop at ZARA all the time, but I have never thought to buy jeans there.  Mainly because I have my go-to designer favourites (7 For All Mankind, Paige, J Brand) for trendier pieces (plaids, florals, etc.) and GAP for the basics (boyfriend, skinny, white, black, etc.) and have been switching between the two (price ranges) for years.  Well, I went shopping the other day at ZARA to check out some of their new things for fall and for some reason these jeans jumped out at me.  At first they felt a bit stiffer than I would like but within minutes I fell in love.  And already after wearing them yesterday, they did not feel stiff at all.  Now I'll always check out ZARA when looking for a new pair of jeans.

p.s. How much do you love the sneaker trend?  I used to be a heels-only girl, but sneakers are obviously way more comfortable.  And now it's trendy so it's a win-win!

No comments:

Post a Comment