Saturday, August 2, 2014

wild roses

 





{MINKPINK Wild Roses Playsuit; hat: BCBG; bracelets: J.Crew, H&M;
sneakers: Converse; sunglasses: Prada; lipstick: Smashbox 'Electric Pink'}

Well, I'm back from Disney.  It was fun, but exhausting.  It is ridiculously hot in Florida this time of year.  Unbearably hot and this is coming from someone who loves the heat.  I lived in rompers because they were the easiest to throw on.  Wearing dresses would only mean your thighs sticking together in the heat and nobody likes that feeling.  I love this playsuit by MINKPINK.  (I bought white Vans that I thought would go better, but these Converse are more delicate and I like the contrast of the black and white against the floral print.)  I've been buying a lot from MINKPINK lately because the prices are great, but so is the quality.  And the pieces are unique.  I also bought this crop top (available here) and this bikini (available here) for my trip.  I bought an adorable dress too and will do a blog post soon, but I'm not returning to work for another week!  I'm so happy to be off next week seeing as I need a vacation from my vacation.

p.s. I hardly took pictures in Disney because it was non-stop action, plus I was sweating 90% of the time.  The 10% I wasn't sweating I was sleeping.  I did, however, take this picture below.  A lot of these were consumed and I really miss them being at my fingertips.

1 comment:

  1. i love minkpink too & that adorable romper! the floral pattern is beautiful.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete