Friday, February 1, 2013

rain, rain, DON'T go away!

{rain boots: Marc by Marc Jacobs (old, but LOVE these bright, logo-embossed ones);
'toothpick' jeans: J.Crew; umbrella: Coach (old)}

Another warm day earlier this week (in January!), although it was raining.  I never used to like it when it rained (for obvious reasons), until I bought these rain boots.  I actually get excited now because I get to wear them.  As soon as I saw them, I had to have them.  Usually the way it is for me when I spot something by Marc Jacobs.  I can almost always tell something is Marc by Marc Jacobs just by looking at it.  It's a fun game I play with my husband when we're shopping.  (A game that I'm not sure he actually participates in.)  It's the fun details that draw me in.  I mean, these rain boots look like they have laces!

No comments:

Post a Comment