Monday, September 1, 2014

blue









{top: Free People (also here); jeans: ZARA; shoes: Nine West; rings: Gorjana (heart one sold out);
bag: MICHAEL Michael Kors (orange version, love this grey one for fall); sunglasses: Prada}

Hello, September!  (You'd think it was the first day of summer with this heat.  I'm not complaining too much because it was great to end August at the beach.)  I used to live in heels, but as I got older they were more hard to wear.  Probably because I used to run for the train in them and my back has paid the consequences.  But I LOVE heels so it's heartbreaking I can't wear them like I used to.  (I'm obsessed with wedges but sometimes want a break from them.)  Occasionally I do find a pair of heels that are comfortable.  Cobalt is one of my favourite colours so when I walked by Nine West on my way to work these caught my eye.  I was so thrilled that the heel was under 4" and was not a stiletto.  They are super comfortable and the perfect shoe to transition into fall with since, clearly, fall can't make up it's mind if it wants to stay just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment