Tuesday, September 23, 2014

plaid on plaid

 
 



skirt (bought last year, similar), socks (sold out, similar): Free People;
MICHAEL Michael Kors Salem Bootie (all leather version here); sunglasses: Prada}
 
I'm obsessed with plaid. It's probably the thing I'm most excited about wearing in the fall.  I actually have to stop myself from buying more plaid pieces because I have so many now.  I've mixed plaid with florals before but never with another plaid item, which I've been seeing a lot lately, so I thought I'd try it and I love the combination.  This outfit actually took me minutes to put together because 1) I had the idea of pairing two plaid pieces in the back of my mind lately 2) I've been dying to wear this jacket and yesterday was finally cold enough and 3) this Free People skirt is amazing.  One of the best purchases I made last fall.  And this jacket is probably the best purchase I made this fall.  So naturally they make a great pair.  I also have never done the OTK sock thing and it's going to be my go-to look for the next couple of weeks before it gets too cold.  It's a great alternative when you don't want to start wearing tights just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment