Thursday, March 25, 2021

sundown / boho mini dress



 

 
 
 

 
I typically wait on edge for Spell's collections to drop to purchase the traditional, colourful boho dress, which usually sells out quickly, but I decided to switch it up for the Sundown Collection and purchase this boho mini dress, although not a mini dress on me since I'm so petite, but I don't mind since it's a nice change from my tunics, which I wear as mini dresses, and my midi dresses.  (Speaking of midi dresses, I had also purchased this Spell smocked midi dress from the collection back in January, which I'll share on the blog soon!) 
 
I was drawn to the 'spice' colour and blouson sleeves.  This colour is not a colour I typically purchase for spring but we've had some breezy days, plus this dress will be perfect for fall/winter with a pair of booties.  Spell also made a gown in the same print, which is gorgeous!

Below are some other pretty mini dresses for spring with a boho vibe:

 Free People Rosebud Print Mix Mini Dress (love it in 'pop combo'!)
 
Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment