Saturday, November 22, 2014

slip dresses in the snow






{Wilfred Leibnez Dress; sweater: ZARA; socks: Free People (sold out, similar, just ordered these);
boots: MICHAEL Michael Kors; hat: Club Monaco; necklace: Juicy Couture; sunglasses: Prada}

I had forgotten about this dress (last seen here) because it was in my huge pile of laundry that I'm not sure I will ever iron, but something reminded me of it so I decided to pull it out and iron it (which became wrinkled again after the car ride).  Of course, the day I decided to wear it (or at least shoot it for my blog), it decided to snow.  The first real snowfall of the winter, er, fall.  It's not even winter yet!  It should not be allowed to snow until Christmas Eve.  Anyway, I braved the cold and it wasn't too bad.  (This cozy ZARA cardigan helped a lot.)  It was actually...nice.  The days following though were horrendous and I already want to hibernate.

No comments:

Post a Comment