Monday, November 10, 2014

chunky red knit and uggs

 
 
 

{sweater: Nasty Gal; jeans: Marciano (similar); beanie, rings: Free People;
boots: Ugg Australia; sunglasses: Prada (bought in-store)}
 
I have been looking for a chunky red knit sweater for a while now.  I've tried on a few, but they were too fitted or itchy.  I saw this on a blogger and immediately ordered it and was even more happy when it arrived.  It was exactly what I have been looking for.  Saturday was miserable and freezing, but Sunday was nice enough that I actually left the house as pictured.  I wore a thin tee underneath for added warmth.  The toque (beanie) and Ugg boots definitely helped.  I bought a new pair of Uggs because my other ones are fuchsia pink and I just recently ordered a pink coat so I thought that would be a little much.  I know Uggs may not be "trendy" anymore, but when you live in Canada you really do not care.  And I have been waiting for it to get colder so that I could start wearing them on my commute.  There is no denying how comfy (and warm!) they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment