Friday, October 21, 2016

lace cami + booties + a leopard cardigan



Urban Outfitters Cardigan (old, leopard cardigan here and here, LOVE this leopard bomber);
MICHAEL Michael Kors Booties (old);

Happy Friday!  I started getting excited with the cooler temps in Myrtle Beach (mostly in the mornings and evenings, but better than nothing) and maybe my visit to Canada where it was freezing triggered me to start shopping for fall (coincidentally the major Shopbop sale - sadly now over - started on our way home so I picked up some fall items).  But since we've been back it's back up to 80 degrees plus and, while I'm not complaining because I missed the heat, I am now in the what-the-hell-do-I-wear-now phase.  And this is how this outfit came about.  I was never a booties and shorts kind of girl because it never really made sense in Canada, but it's definitely a combo I'm repeating here.  While I could get away with sandals, I'm kind of over them.  And I also know my fellow Canadians are prepping for fall weather.  Basically my shorts can be replaced with jeans and you have yourself a fall outfit: a lace cami (or brami), a leopard-print cardigan or leopard print bomber (leopard is once again huge for fall!) and booties.  You can even add a white tee (see my post here for inspo and my favourite camis).

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment