Wednesday, April 15, 2015

sunshine and palm trees and life changes

{sandals: Adidas; shorts: Levi Strauss & Co.}
 
Classics.
 
{Free People Rayon Hi Rise Culotte; top: Mendocino (old); bustier (similar), hat: Talula via Aritzia;
sandals: ASOS (last year, love these similar style); sunglasses: Prada}
 
These pants are supposed to be below-the-knee, but I don't mind them this length.


These.
 
 {sunglasses: Urban Outfitters (in-store); hat: Talula via Aritzia}

Vacation essentials.

{Free People Isabelle Embroidered Flare, top: Free People; bracelet: J.Crew (old)}
 
The perfect flared jean - my favourite type of jean.
 
My husband and I went back to Myrtle Beach a couple of weeks ago.  We were supposed to head to Mexico for our 10th anniversary (which is actually in June), but we decided it was a good idea to go back to Myrtle Beach to look at more houses because we're moving there!  I have been so busy planning for this huge change in my life that my blog has taken a backseat - but hopefully not for much longer.  My husband is being transferred for work from Toronto and it will give me the opportunity to stay at home with my kids.  I'm so excited to live somewhere warm, which I have always dreamed of (if you've been reading my blog for some time you know how much I hate the winters here in Canada).  I hope this will also give me the opportunity to focus more on my blog, which I have not been able to do because 1) we have had really, really, really long winters lately and 2) I will have time.  That is what I will cherish the most: time.  Time with my family (I currently am doing 11-hour days), time outdoors (in the sunshine!), time in shorts and sundresses (and less time being dressed up), time on my blog (which I'm really passionate about).  I love Canada and I especially love Toronto - it is a great city - but I'm so excited for this adventure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment