Monday, May 11, 2015

fit and flare


hat: Urban Outfitters; Stuart Weitzman The Lowland Boot; sunglasses: Prada}

Hope all the mothers out there had a lovely Mother's Day!  We had a birthday party for both of my kids the day before so it was nice to relax at brunch on Mother's Day with my mother-in-law, while my hubby and father-in-law watched the kiddies.  I wore this dress Friday night and almost wore it again on Mother's Day because I love it so much (but I had a beautiful Anthropologie blouse set aside that I had yet to wear).  I saw this dress on Instagram and instantly fell in love.  I immediately checked The Bay and they had accidentally received one in stock with another shipment but it was not my size, so I basically stalked the Free People section daily to see if they would get more sizes in and, thankfully, on my last day of work there it was - my size!  This dress is so beautiful.  I am obsessed with the sleeves.  I was going to pair it with little black booties but it was a bit cool so I paired it with my favourite over-the-knee boots.  But I'm actually glad I got the chance because it started getting hot again the next day and I'm sure the next time I wear this dress it'll be with sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment