Wednesday, June 3, 2015

simple




{top: Wilfred via Aritzia; jeans: ZARA; hat: Urban Outfitters;
sneakers: Vans; sunglasses: Prada}

I've been rotating the same pieces lately, including these ZARA boyfriend jeans, because 1) I have barely had a second to think about what to wear; and 2) I have packed up most of my clothes, jewellery, etc. for our big move in a couple of days.  It's crazy to think we will be living in Myrtle Beach by Monday!  Our first stop will be Pittsburgh and I can't wait because I've never been.  I'm looking forward to the shopping, of course.  That's one of the things I'm looking forward to is online shopping (besides the staying home with my kids, living near a beach, not working - you know).  No more duties, no more shipping fees.  Free returns!  So next time you see me, I'll be blogging from the States with my newly free-shipped clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment