Wednesday, December 3, 2014

grey and cropped

 
 
 
{Nasty Gal Telluride Crop Sweater; skirt: Wilfred (old); socks: Free People (sold out, similar);
boots: MICHAEL Michael Kors; hat: Urban Outfitters; sunglasses: Prada}
 
I don't think it's possible to have too many sweaters.  Or maybe I just don't get sick of buying sweaters.  I think there are some sweaters that are necessary (I'm still trying to find the perfect black cable knit sweater) and some that are too fun to resist (for ex. I'm obsessed with this 'Naughty' one, but it has angora in it and I think I'm allergic).  I've been looking for grey sweaters (because I find them more interesting than black for a neutral) and cropped sweaters, so this grey cropped sweater was a no-brainer.  I pictured it paired with high-waisted flared jeans (but I have yet to find the perfect pair of those too).  For someone who shops a lot, it always surprises me when I'm looking for something in my closet and realizing I don't have it.  But I'm perfectly fine with having an excuse to shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment