Monday, November 30, 2015

a pretty bow






{Bow Tie Bolo Necklace, top (old): Free People; jacket: BB Dakota; jeans: 7 FAM (similar);
shoes: MICHAEL Michael Kors (found them here, or splurge here); 
hat: Urban Outfitters; sunglasses: Prada}

It was our first time celebrating Thanksgiving in the States and I could not have asked for a better one.  Earlier in the week it got so cold I needed to throw on a coat (a coat! what happened to jacket weather? I felt like I was back in Canada!), but by Thanksgiving the weather was perfect.  We were having dinner at home, but I wanted to dress up a bit or at least feel like I dressed up for the occasion and this necklace was perfect for that.  It takes any outfit up a notch.  There's no end to what you can pair it with... pullover sweaters (see here), dresses... It will definitely be in heavy rotation for the holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment