Friday, December 4, 2015

booties, ripped jeans & cozy grey sweaters

(sold out, also love these (on sale!)}

{top: ZARA (also love this sweater); jeans: Frame Denim (also here)}

Happy Friday!  It was shorts/t-shirt weather the other day, but it's cooled back down again thankfully.  I was hesitant buying some cozy sweaters and jackets during the Black Friday sales since it was starting to warm up again, but so glad I can wear them as they're coming in the mail.  These boots are heaven on my feet and they replace a pair I've been looking to replace for years, but everything I kept seeing had a heel and I wanted a complete flat.  I love that I'm still able to wear distressed jeans and these are probably the most comfortable you will find (tip: size down).  And lastly, I love colour, but is there really any other combo better than black denim and grey knit for fall/winter?  I really don't think so.  But then again, I do love my stripes (ordered this and similar to this sweater) and I might change my mind when this mint green sweater arrives.

Have a great weekend (shopping)!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment