Monday, December 28, 2015

black denim skirt






{top: Anthropologie (similar here, also here); skirt: ZARA (also love this one);
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell; hat: Brixton; bracelets: H&M (old); sunglasses: Prada}

Our friends had us over for dinner on Boxing Day and it was very warm and although I was holding off wearing this skirt with a cropped sweater I also bought at ZARA (the one pictured with the skirt), I finally gave up waiting for cooler weather and wore it.  I originally was going to wear it with a shirt tucked into the skirt (it would look great with this top, which is currently in my shopping cart), but since I would be eating all night I decided to pair it with this flowy Anthro blouse I bought earlier this year.  Of course I've had this skirt for about a month and now ZARA is having a big sale, but the original price was under $40 so I don't feel too bad about it.

Here are some other great finds from the #zarasale:




Striped Sweater (bought this one, it's super cozy!)





Hand Made Coat (I love the mustard colour!)




Happy Shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment