Friday, December 2, 2016

#OOTD / sequin dress

sequins

Happy Friday!  Now that it's December and it's cooled down quite a bit today, I am in full-on Christmas mode.  We're heading to Broadway at the Beach this weekend for the Christmas Parade and then the tree lighting/fireworks in the evening.  I'm going to wear a sequin top that I've had for many, many years that I occasionally pull out.  I'll be pairing it with jeans since we'll be walking around all day/sitting.  No fancy parties for me this year.  But I am obsessing over this Free People Bali Surry Sequin Dress (now 50% off!).  It comes in 4 colours and has pockets!  I'd pair this dress with either over-the-knee boots (love these Dolce Vita Neely Over the Knee Boots, above, since I usually prefer flats) or black booties (these Thelma Suede Ankle Boots have block heels, which are a must for a long night).  A simple black clutch/bag will do, but it's the holidays so why not go rose gold on rose gold with this Rebecca Minkoff Metallic Leo Clutch?

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment