Friday, September 15, 2017

friday find: velvet love (crossbody)


You are going to see velvet everywhere for fall and I am so happy about it because I love love love velvet.  I want everything, from velvet leggings to velvet jumpsuits to velvet shoes to velvet hats.  I mean it, I want velvet everything.  If you're hesitating about this trend, the best way to ease into it is with an accessory.  I give you this beautiful Rebecca Minkoff Love Crossbody in blue velvet.  It could work for an evening out, work, or casually with jeans and a tee (which would be my preference because then the velvet would pop!).  See my blog post here where I paired a (similar coloured) velvet top with denim. 

Happy shopping!
Mx

'I would drape myself in velvet if it were socially acceptable.'  - George Costanza

No comments:

Post a Comment