Wednesday, September 6, 2017

gauzy goodness


{Jen's Pirate Booty Chiapas Top (special order, 7 colours);
Brixton Dalila Hat (sold out, love this one);

Hope everyone had a great long weekend!  I'm still fighting an ear infection and now I have a cold.  But that would never stop me from going out for ice cream!  The weather was perfect so we headed to the park after so that the kids could play and we could enjoy the summer breeze that we rarely get.  I wore this Jen's Pirate Booty Chiapas Top I purchased at Planet Blue in Boca Raton.  I'm obsessed with Jen's Pirate Booty (raved about the brand last September here - NSFW).  I've also been eyeing this one-shoulder style top.  It's just dreamy fabric.  The details are so pretty.  I paired this beautiful top with a pair of One Teaspoon cutoffs that I also purchased at Planet Blue.  I've collected my share of One Teaspoon Bandits, but I had to have these high-waisted Bonitas.  They are super comfortable!  For those that are in fall fashion mode, this top would of course look great with a pair of jeans and booties.

On our trip to Florida a few weeks back, we stopped in Boca Raton on our way to Miami (specifically Planet Blue in Mizner Park, below).  It's one of the cutest places to shop and I can't wait to go back!  I love Florida (as most do) and I'm devastated and praying for those affected (or will be affected) by the hurricane.

UPDATE: I'm selling this Jen's Pirate Booty top, along with other great items from my closet, and I will be donating 10% of my sales to those affected by the hurricanes.  Shop my items on Poshmark here: https://poshmark.com/closet/marikascloset
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment