Monday, September 29, 2014

waterfalls


 
 
{tee: Maison Scotch (old); jeans: ZARA; necklace, kimono: Free People;
sneakers: Converse; sunglasses: Prada}
 
It was a gorgeous weekend this past weekend so we spent most of it outdoors, which of course included going for froyo on Saturday and gelato on Sunday.  (I cannot go through a warm day without eating ice cream.)  I lived in tees and these ZARA jeans this past weekend because they were the easiest to throw on.  I didn't feel like thinking about what to wear because I just wanted to enjoy the sunshine since this warm weather won't last much longer.  I did, however, want to wear this beautiful Free People necklace I bought a couple of weeks ago so I paired it with a white tee so that it was the focus of my outfit.
 
p.s. When I say I go for froyo, I mean toppings. {photo via Instagram}
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment