Wednesday, May 1, 2013

blue suede shoes




{blazer: Joie; top: Wilfred; pants: GAP; shoes: Zara; necklace: Juicy Couture;
sunglasses, Rubber Standard Supply Bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs}

 I've definitely been having a blue moment lately, so when I saw these Zara peep toe wedges, I fell instantly in love.  (They also have them in coral, which I'm also loving this spring so I might have to pick them up as well.)  Of course, the first thing I thought to pair with my new shoes was my blue GAP khakis.  I love these pants so much I think I might buy them in every colour (I already have them in red, previously seen here).  I'm already thinking ahead to my next outfit: wearing these pants and shoes with this blue Madewell top.  I was never into the matchy-matchy look, but I see it everywhere and now am obsessed with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment