Saturday, May 11, 2013

denim jacket



{top: Zara; skirt: Marc by Marc Jacobs (old); jacket, ring: H&M (in-store, recent);
necklace: Juicy Couture (old); nails: CoverGirl 'Coral Silk'}

I've been eyeing this Marc by Marc Jacobs striped dress lately and it made me think of this skirt.  (I have a thing for polka dots and florals but, by the looks of my closet, I'm also obsessed with stripes.)  Normally I would pair this skirt with a white tank because of the details of the skirt (neon, stripes...), but I just bought this amazing denim jacket from H&M so I thought I could go a little crazier and pair the skirt with this neon top and the jacket would tone down the outfit.  I've been looking for the perfect denim jacket for a long time.  I have a J Brand one with coated sleeves and a super cropped one, both of which I love, but a simple denim jacket is a must-have for all closets.  It's perfect for spring and it'll be great once it starts getting cooler.  I'm still in shock I didn't own one... and more in shock I found one for under $35!

p.s. Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely, stylish moms out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment