Monday, May 6, 2013

blue orchid





{jeans: J Brand (also here); tee: Maison Scotch; necklace: Guess (bought in store);
shoes: Zara; sunglasses, bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs; Minnie ears: Disney Store}

It was my daughter's 1st birthday party on Sunday and at first I thought about wearing pink, since that was the theme, but I decided she should be the only one in pink, so I went the complete opposite and wore blue.  (I did steal her Minnie Mouse ears though.  She wasn't too crazy about wearing them anyway.)  I've been eyeing these orchid print J Brand jeans for a while now.  The print is so beautiful.  They fit really great and are super comfortable.  Since it was a casual birthday party, I dressed down the pants with a simple tee and threw on my blue Marc by Marc Jacobs accessories.  Again, I was having a blue moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment