Monday, July 13, 2015

bombay floral


(other colours here and here);
bracelet: BCBG; hat: Urban Outfitters; sunglasses: Prada}

I wore this outfit for the 4th of July.  (My first 4th of July!)  We went to see fireworks at Broadway at the Beach.  They were great and next year we'll try the actual beach.  I put together some red, white and blue outfits, but to be honest it's so hot in South Carolina that I just wanted to wear something that didn't stick to my body.  Plus, this romper technically is red, white and blue.  I love rompers.  Sometimes they're not super flattering (especially because I'm petite and I don't normally wear heels - how amazing are these sandals?!), but they're just so easy to put on and a great alternative to a dress, especially when you know that you're going to be sitting a lot.  I especially love this one because of the ruffles.  It helps in the, um, bust area which makes it more flattering.

No comments:

Post a Comment