Thursday, July 2, 2015

perfectly victorian

sandals: MICHAEL Michael Kors; sunglasses: Prada}

If someone asked me to describe Free People to them, I would show them this dress.  It's flowy and the details are incredibly beautiful.  I paired it with wedge sandals for a night out, but it looks great with a pair of gladiator sandals (I just bought these red ones and they look great with this dress).  I wore this dress out to dinner with my husband and kids - to celebrate our 10 year anniversary!  We tried a new restaurant this time (we have seriously been to Olive Garden 4x since we've moved here, mainly because it's down the street).  We went to Carrabba's Italian Grill.  I had the Margherita pizza and Caesar salad which were delicious and the Sogno Di Cioccolata "Chocolate Dream" dessert was to die for!

No comments:

Post a Comment