Thursday, July 30, 2015

strappy







{Free People Triangle Tank*; shorts: Talula; bracelet: BCBG;

I'm so excited my sister is finally here and I get to show her around Myrtle Beach.  Yesterday my kids and I took her to our favourite place for brunch, Crepe Creation Cafe, in Market Common.  It was great because we split a savoury one (Mediterranean) and then split a sweet one (Almond Joy).  My son only ever wants the sweet one (The Classic - Nutella with strawberries).  She loved them just as much as we do so we'll definitely head back before she leaves.  It was way too hot and sticky (don't let the breeze fool you!) to walk around after we ate so we just headed back to the pool for a swim.  But first we quickly stopped at the cute park they have in the middle of Market Common (there's a fence surrounding it) and snapped some pictures while my kids played.  I love this simple but not too simple tank top.  It's perfectly flowy for a hot day like yesterday.  I also tried out my new wedge sandals.  Besides my feet swelling from the heat after a couple of hours, these sandals are SO comfortable.  Especially when I'm out and about with my kids, I like to wear flat shoes, but these are the perfect pair to give you the feel of flats, but also give you some height.

*Get 3% cash back using Ebates!

No comments:

Post a Comment