Saturday, September 5, 2015

denim, crochet & fringe

{Free People Easy Breezy Crochet SlipMadewell The Jean Vest in Cora Wash;
Matiko Morgan Fringe Suede Sandals}

It's already the second time I've reached for this Madewell vest (currently 30% off!).  It goes perfectly with a maxi dress.  I've been meaning to pull this slip dress out all summer.  I love the crochet details and would love it in a different colour, but can't quite decide which colour.  I'm thinking black for fall paired with a cozy sweater.  As much as I'm dying to pick up some sweaters right now because I get so excited for fall, Free People has some killer summer items on sale right now.  It feels like it's getting hotter in South Carolina so I'm loving that I can stock up on shorts for practically nothing.  These fringe sandals are also 30% off.  Happy long-weekend shopping!

-Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment