Tuesday, September 8, 2015

new hat & old jumper





{jumper / overall dress: Velvet (old, love this, this, this and LOVE this one); 
tee: Sunday Best (similar here, here and here);
Brixton Dalila Hat in Sand; bracelets: H&M (old); bag: Urban Outfitters; sunglasses: Prada}

I hope everyone had a great long weekend!  It rained on and off but we managed to get to the beach for a short while.  I'm in fall mode though, I think I'm officially done swimming.  I swam more in the past 3 months than probably 5 summers in Canada!  This outfit sums up exactly how I'm feeling these days: ready for fall, but still needing to dress for the heat.  I bought my first Brixton hat recently in blue (see here) and I wanted a nice camel colour to transition into fall with since the pieces I have slowly been picking up are in this colour family.  These hats fit well (they have various sizes, which most hat companies only offer in O/S) and are very reasonably priced.  I have had this jumper for years and I'm not even sure the last time I wore it.  Paired with a striped cropped tee, which will also transition nicely into fall paired with cardigans, etc., I think this outfit scratches my wanting-to-wear-fall-pieces-now itch.

No comments:

Post a Comment