Friday, June 3, 2016

#OOTD / lemonade

lemonade

Happy Fri-yay!  Well, lemonade is a little popular lately, but I've always loved my brights so when I saw this yellow top at J.Crew I fell in love instantly.  It being an off-the-shoulder top is a bonus.  For those a little scared of brights, you can always go with a nude sandal.  But I like to pair brights with brights so I paired this yellow top with these adorable pom-pom sandals, which is also a huge trend.  I kept the bag more neutral and added a choker, since that is my go-to necklace this season.  This outfit can take you to the beach (just kick off the sandals before trying to walk in the sand) to brunch.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  And remember to turn those lemons into lemonade ha.  Also, because it's pretty hot out there.
Mx

Happy shopping!  You can click on the items below to shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment