Monday, June 20, 2016

off shoulder gingham



The shot, above, was taken before we headed out for my birthday, but we ran out of time and only had a few pictures so we reshot the look.





  
 

 {MLM LABEL Maison Off Shoulder Top (this colour sold out, also love this pink gingham dress);
Tularosa Shorts (similar here);
Rebecca Minkoff Mini Suki Cross Body Bag (this colour sold out, also here in lilac);

Last week I wrote about my favourite top ever.  This gingham top easily takes second place.  Unfortunately this colour is already sold out!  But I linked the black/white version and the dress version in pink, which is adorable.  I was looking for a special piece for my birthday and this top is definitely special.  I love the oversized fit (we went to a pirate show and had a 4 course meal and I was able to pig out and not worry about being uncomfortable).  I'm obsessing over off-the-shoulder tops but this one sold me because I have a slight obsession with gingham, the ruffled overlay is so pretty and of course the colour is gorgeous.  This gingham top is fun and easy breezy which is what I look for to wear in this heat.  I wanted to pair this top with my kick flare jeans, but since it was too hot I paired it with my favourite Tularosa shorts which are equally as comfortable.  (They're also the only shorts where the top didn't fully cover them.)  I'm obsessed with these booties and wear them any chance I get, but I also love that they're matchy-matchy but not too matchy.

Update: I found this colour on MLM's site (see here)! (Last time I checked they didn't have it.)
Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment