Friday, June 17, 2016

#OOTD / palm print & stripes

#OOTD / palm print

Happy Friday!  This week has flown by.  I've been so exhausted this week since our company left after visiting for 4 days.  It also doesn't help that I've been binge-watching Mr. Robot until 2 am.  If you haven't seen it yet, you should really check it out.  It's Breaking Bad good and season 2 starts next month!  Rami Malek is ah-mazing.  I'm going to get my sister hooked since she arrives on Sunday and is staying with us for 6 weeks!  We'll be spending a lot of time at the beach.  So my outfit is inspired by that (I picture this outfit in the evening at the beach, followed by dinner), but it's also inspired by a few palm print outfits I've seen lately - have you seen this one from Atlantic-Pacific?  Incredible!  I've been inspired to pull out my palm print skirt I bought years ago.  I also have a palm print crop top similar to this one that I'll be styling on the blog soon.  I love the idea of mixing prints and pairing any bold print with stripes is the safest bet.  I wanted to add a pop of colour so I did it with sunglasses and kept the shoes neutral since they'd be competing with the pants.  But it's (almost) summer so now's the time to have fun with colours.  These Dolce & Gabbana palm print pants are amazing, but there are more affordable versions here and here

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment