Tuesday, March 21, 2017

gemini kimono



Rebecca Minkoff Mini Suki Cross Body Bag (other colours, larger version here);
Free People Flared Jeans (old, love these and these);
Brixton Dalila Hat (in dark brown - this colour sold out - also in black here);

Happy Spring!  I was sick of course for the first (and now second) day of Spring, which I believe happened to me last year.  But the warm weather is back and I couldn't be more happier.  Today it will hit 80 degrees so I'll probably take my kids to the beach for some much-needed vitamin D.  On Saturday we took advantage of the weather and walked around Market Common and then headed to Gordon Biersch (as per usual) for dinner.  It was pretty windy so this kimono was flying everywhere so it was a bit difficult to take pictures of the entire outfit, but the rest of the outfit does not matter.  It's all about the kimono.  I mentioned before that I'm not a huge fan of jackets because I feel constricted with the sleeves so a kimono is my jam.  This Free People Gemini Drippy Kimono is super lightweight and SO beautiful.  Plus, I'm a Gemini, so I feel it was meant for me.

Hope everyone has a great first week of Spring!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment