Thursday, May 11, 2017

gingham style

gingham style

Gingham is one of my favourites.  When I see anything gingham, I have a hard time not buying it immediately.  This WHIT Ruffled Gingham Open-Shoulder Top from Anthropologie (second from the left) is at the top of my list.  It's yellow (one of my favourite colours for summer), has ruffles and an open shoulder!  I'm also eyeing this Petersyn Arabella Top (similar, left, center).  Ruffles?  Check.  Off the shoulder?  Check.  If you're looking for something completely off the shoulder, this Madewell Smocked Gingham Off the Shoulder Top (bottom) is currently on sale for under $50 at Nordstrom!  A pink gingham skirt?  Yes, please!  I'm also loving this ZARA Gingham Embroidered Skirt.  I prefer a bright colour, but there are many gingham options in black.  This MSGM Gingham Short Sleeve Blouse is so pretty (right, center).  A touch of gingham goes a long way.  There are many shoe options in gingham.  These Miu Miu Lace-Up Ballet Flats (bottom, right) are super fun.  I'm eyeing these Marques'Almeida Gingham Strap Sandals (they also come in yellow).

You can also click on the images below to shop.
Happy shopping!
Mx


1 comment:

  1. Love all of your gingham picks! xx

    Samantha
    http://bonjourblue.com

    ReplyDelete