Friday, May 19, 2017

embroidered daisies



Urban Outfitters Fedora (similar here);
Prada Sunglasses (also here)}

Happy Friday!  A late blog post this week.  Things have been hectic here, with buying a new house and getting ready for our move to Greenville, SC, in less than 3 weeks!  So for the most part I've been living in pjs or tights and a t-shirt.  I finally ventured out and wore this ZARA Top with Embroidered Daisies.  I normally steer clear of black, but there are exceptions to the rule: frills and embroidery are a couple of them.  The back bow fastening sealed the deal (as well as the under $40 price tag).  I paired this embroidered top with my now favourite AGOLDE cutoffs (so comfy!) and Adidas slides.  I love pairing stripes and floral together and these slides make it effortless.  I wear them with floral dresses, shorts, etc.

Speaking of embroidery (and ZARA), I am obsessing over this ZARA Limited Edition Embroidered Parka so much that I almost wish it was still cold here (almost).  And speaking of embroidered jackets, I also love this 7 For All Mankind Trucker Jacket.

Below are some other embroidered pieces I've been eyeing (click on the items to shop!).  (I own the Free People embroidered jacket (center) in white (see post here) and love it!  It also comes in red.)

Happy shopping! 
Mx


No comments:

Post a Comment