Wednesday, November 7, 2018

fall(ing) for lightweight sweaters



Urban Outfitters Hat (similar here);
Prada Sunglasses;

Hi, there! I'm back to blogging after taking a year off. I had some medical issues to deal with last fall and it took a while to recover.  I have missed blogging (and shopping!) so much.  Summer was extremely busy (we traveled a lot) and I thought, what better time than my favourite season (for fashion) - fall - to start blogging again?  Always excited to start buying new sweaters, I started with some lightweight ones since it's still pretty mild in the South.  This striped free people sweater is perfect.  Since it's a cropped sweater, I paired it with a pair of AGOLDE high-waisted jeans.  I have not shopped much until recently, but I did make one big purchase this past summer.  I was lucky enough to get my hands on the Louis Vuitton Palm Springs Backpack Mini and it is the perfect backpack.

Mx

1 comment: